There are many opportunities as a sales rep for insurance & investment products.
The sector is perfect for young persons as experience is not the most sought-after requirement.
To be a sales rep in the financial services industry, you must meet specific legal qualification requirements.
CLC offers a one-year learning package to complete the qualification requirements. The package also includes free career enrichment programs
Included in the Program
Legally Required Learning Programs
- FETC Long-term Insurance NQF Level 4 Qualification
- RE5 Preparation Workshop*
- Credit Agent Preparation Workshop*
- Class of Business Training
- Firefighter or First Aider Course
- FAIS | FICA | POPI Compliance Framework Courses
- Treating Customers Fairly for Representatives
- Ethical Sales Training
- Practical Conflict Management
*The price does not include the exam fee payable directly to the exam body
Prerequisites: Grade 10
Potential Career paths
Specialist Vehicle Salesperson (F & I)
Call Centre Agent